Pantone’s early announcement of “Greenery” as the color of this year for 2017 is within the entire range of Feng Shui properties. It tells us all about the wood component that’s rooted in whatever grows.
Greenery, not only green, is all-encompassing and inclusive. It speaks of early spring and new beginnings and appears to the sun rising in the east. Wood, i.e. plant, comes in all colors of green, yet Greenery has the breath of freshness and health. Greenery is lush and bright as it pops with early buds fed by winter water’s lengthy gestation.
In Feng Shui we love greenery as a metaphor for motivation and decision-making with company leadership and work-related orientation. Therefore, as we move into the New Year throughout the darkness of winter we plant the seed for happy yang with the birth of greenery. There are lots of ways to observe greenery, and we’d like to share our Feng Shui suggestions for you moving on a green path:
• Research the benefits of greenery!
• A vista into greenery and nature is connected with recovery in the medical sciences.
Don’t overdue! Excessive greenery may mean surplus growth as in cancer.
• Introduce greenery into nutritional habits and enrich your menus with sprouts and leafy greens!
• Get a fast boost of energy using green juice and green soup!
• Plants and greenery are household aids as they clean toxins in the atmosphere. Extensive research has been performed with this by NASA.
• Give your olfactory detectors a twist with herbal aromas, and give your area aromatic freshness with greenery!
• Greenery permits for diversity and variety with the easy care of variegated philodendrons, the glowing green of sweet potato vines, and also the productivity of plants.
• In the productive cycle of the components water feeds wood, so do not overlook your greenery but keep freshness with water!
• Remember, where attention goes, energy flows just try to remember how long does weed stay in your system
• Finally, don’t forget the color of money, the wealth corner, and also the coin-shaped petals of a jade plant!